Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

     If I was asked which song represented my childhood most, I would definitely scream this one. Those young, innocent and invincible days. You could do whatever you felt like. Back then, I had such a vivid and lively imagination. I would never let a day pass without a laugh or smile. This song just won't stop reminding me of those special Christmas days enjoyed with my family. You'd be enjoying a slice of turkey, sneakily drinking some watered-down wine and laughing along with the rest of them. It's sad that we rarely do that anymore, ever since my aunt moved back to Canada. Now it is all so dull and gray. Maybe I should have been more grateful back then. Maybe we all should. This song is Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.

Download URL:Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now download
(P.S Right-click and 'save link')

Comments